Re: Band Insurance

Hi Colin,

I know they say you shouldn't mix business with pleasure but here goes! I
work for an insurance brokers "up north" and have arranged a few brass band
insurance policies.

If you would like to E-mail me privately with some more information (I.e sums
insured) I can give you a brief outline of the cover provided and more
importantly the cost involved.

Cheers

Jacque Harrison
Solo Horn