Marches

Damned if I can figure out what all the hassle about marches is, but if
anyone wants either an Encore 4.2.1 or midi version of The Governor Bush
March, which I wrote, arranged and the Roaring Tusker Jazz Band played
on June 25th (new enough?) for presidential aspirant Gov. George W. Bush
of Texas and his brother Jeb, governor or Florida, just ask and I'll be
glad to e-mail it.  Please specify midi or Encore.

It is a march because I wrote it and I say it is!!!

Will Connelly
(ASCAP songwriter)