Missed Practice Excuses (fwd)

>From gerrywhitlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wed Sep 15 20:01:12 1999

While sat in my room in Orlando i sent my appologies for not being able t
make practice thurs due to a Hurricane! (via E Mail). Our flight home has

been cancelled for 2 days due to Hurricane Floyd. Luckily it stayed about

100 miles off the coast so the winds here were not too bad ( 50 mph )
Original forecasts had it at 80 mph plus here inland.
 I got a reply saying that it was a pretty good excuse and wondered what
good or strange excuses other bands had recieved from players. We have on
player who regularly phones just after practice starts, to say he has
overslept!

Gerry .  Sop DHB