Re: Brass in school, and when the children leave!

I would hope this experience is a one off. In my band, Llanelli & District,
the Musical Director is a peripatetic brass teacher so is his assistant who
runs our youth band which has about 30 members. Burry Port, a championship
section band just down the road also has a brass peripatetic as its musical
director. At least in Carmarthenshire pupils are encouraged to play outside
school.

Mike Stevenson