RE: Mouthpieces

Brian

I am  a Brit living in Utah (USA) but, before moving here, was
introduced to a range of mouthpieces from Josef Klier (Germany) through
Oldroyd & Hudson Ltd. of Redcar, Cleveland, England. You could try
contacting Tim Oldroyd (please say hi to him from me) asking him about
the plexiglass range of JK mouthpieces.  O&H can be contacted on 01642
474203.  If this # fails, you may need to look for ad's in the BB news
media.

I'm new to this board so I may be missing some other solutions to this
problem but certainly, the plexiglass mouthpieces work.  You'll lose a
little bit of projection due to their lack of mass but, the merits here
might outweigh the demerits.

Good Luck

Alan Boyer