Test Pieces - likes and dislikes

Dear List,

With the subject of test pieces being raised recently I was wondering if
everyone had their own favourite test pieces (of whatever standard) and ones
that they could not stand to play or listen to? It can be in a playing or
listening capacity. Its been a frequent topic of conversation for me
recently and I wondering what the rest of the brass community

Regards

Alistair
Denham Hendon Brass