RE: Josef Klier Perspex Mouthpieces

You may find information on these mouthpieces at

Oldroyd and Hudson Ltd.	<http://www.7points.co.uk/ohbrass/frames.html>
K=FChnl & Hoyer, based in Market Eartbach, Bavaria - Brass Instruments and
Mouthpieces	<http://www.7points.co.uk/ohbrass/page2.html>
Joseph Klier - German Made Brass Mouthpieces in Silver Plate, Plexiglass
(Perspex), and Gold Plate
	<http://www.7points.co.uk/ohbrass/page3.html>

Contact, Tim Oldroyd <ohbrass@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ralph J. Jones, El Paso, Texas
<links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The International Trumpet Guild Links Hub
<http://www.trumpetguild.org/links/links.htm>
<rjones@xxxxxxx>
"The R. Jones Trumpet Page"
<http://www.whc.net/rjones/>