SV: Test Pieces - likes and dislikes

Hi Alistair,

My band is rehearsing Blitz at the moment, and I think its a fantastic
piece of music that is also fun to play.Generally I like Bourgeois'
testpieces;Forest of Dean, Devil...  A piece that I didn't like playing was
Spectrum, which IMHO is rubbish....

Best wishes
Bo, euphonium
Lyngby-Taarbek Brass Band, denmark