Re: help

Becky. Re you research into women in brass bands. I have got the book I
mentioned...(I think I,m the only guy taking it out of the library)...it is
callled "Brass Triumphant" by Cyril Bainbridge...published by Frederick
Muller Ltd., London, and printed by The Anchor Press Ltd. It is well worth
trying to get hold of it as there are a few pages on the subject...such as
how wives and girl friends kept the colliery bands going during the last
war, when the men were in the forces, etc. and lots of gen.   If you can't
find a copy let me know and I would try to summarise some of the information
for you.  Good luck. David Williams, Colwyn Bay. N. Wales.
(www.colwyn1.freeserve.co.net)