Re: Test Pieces - likes and dislikes

On test peices let me plug some items that will be happening in the Waelsh
are of the NABBC.
13 November 1999 at Cardiff college of Music and Drama
Adjudication(what the adjudicator, player and conductor expect.)
free to all who wish to come at 10:30a m
22 January 2000.
Same place same time
Workshop for 2,3,4, sections area test pieces with Cardiff College Brass
Band
Derek Greenwood will lead the workshopand there will be opportunity to ask
other experts thier opinion of the music.
Unfortunatly this will cost Non Members 5 but if you join the NABBC on the
day the cost will be put to your membership subscrition.
Please book in advance via me of Brian C Buckley.