Nationals at RAH

Firstly the good news.

Apparently all the tickets for the lower levels at the RAH for the National
Finals next month have all been sold. There are only balcony tickets left.

Now the bad news.

I was supposed to get some (3) tickets some weeks ago for a colleague who,
because of a duff knee wouldn't be able to sit in the balcony.  Can anyone
help please??

Please e-mail me privately if you have any spare tickets.

Thanks.

John Farrar