Bands near Easterinch, Scotland

I am the founder and president of Prairie Brass Band, in the suburbs of Chicago.  I
also work for Motorola, and I just found out that Motorola is a major employer in
Easterinch, Scotland.  In fact, they just announced that they are adding 1,000 jobs
there, making it one of the single largest employers in Scotland.

I am hoping to get Motorola to be one of the sponsors of our band here in the Chicago
area, and I was wondering if there are brass bands in Scotland which are also supported
by Motorola, or maybe could be in the future.

Thanks.

Roger Menning
Prairie Brass Band, established 1997
Arlington Heights, IL USA
Winners of NABBA Challenge Section 1998
Winners of 1st Place, NABBA Adult Small Ensemble 1999