Euphonium/Cornet Duets

Fellow Listees:

I'm looking for some guidance regarding:

1.  Where to order duets with euph and cornet/trumpet. Should be moderately
difficult, say about Grade IV-V.
2.  Publisher/composer should be prepared to accept U.S. dollars.
3.  Piano accompaniment only--sure wish we had a brass band to back us up,
but it's not to be!
4.  Info on same--any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Allen Lawless