Bands in Bathgate

In a previous email, I asked about bands near Easter Inch, Scotland.  I guess I should
have given the location as Bathgate, which is about 13 miles west of Edinburgh.  This
is where Motorola is a major employer, and I was wondering if they do anything to
support brass bands in that area.  I would appreciate hearing from any bands in that
area.  Thanks.

P.S. Coincidentally, we have a BBb bass player in our band named Lothian Hamilton.
Sounds more like a place than a name to me.    ;-)

Roger Menning
Prairie Brass Band
Arlington Heights, IL USA