Rehearsal Weekend

Hello the list,

I have been asked to publicise the following event that should be of
interest to list members.

The North Cheshire Concert Band will be holding a rehearsal weekend over the
4,5&6th February 2000. The event is to be held at the Conway Centre
Anglesey. The cost of the weekend will be in the region of 52, this
includes accommodation and all meals. The programme is expected to include
sectional rehearsals with tutors, main band rehearsals and a Big Band
session on the Saturday night. There is also the opportunity to have a
private instrumental lesson with one of the tutors. Last years weekend was
great fun. If anyone on the list would like to come along please contact me
privately at the address below and I can let you have further details.
Husbands, wives, partners, boyfriends, girlfriends, children etc are welcome
to attend.

The band has a web site, check it out at
http://members.aol.com/northchesh/info.htm

Regards

Kevan Lomas
Bass Trombone