For sale: Spare ticket for National BB Championship

Hi all

I've got a spare ticket for the National Brass Band Championship, Saturda
y,
16 October 1999, Royal Albert Hall for sale.

The seat is in grand tier box 25.

The original price is GB=A3 27.00.

If you want it, please ask for it before the 12 October 1999. After this
date I'll send the ticket to the travel insurance of my friend, who can't
travel with us, because he had a car crash.

Greetings from Switzerland

Roman Danuser
Euphonium, Musikgesellschaft Felsberg
http://www.nold.ch/mgf