Pontins

I am receiving a lot of requests for players on the deputies database to help
at Pontins this year. So many that I can't fulfill them all.

So this is a reminder about the deputies database existence. If you are
willing to deputise with other bands please fill in the details listed
at http://www.smsltd.demon.co.uk/deputy.htm.

It's also a reminder to bands asking to borrow players that they do it through
me not through the list so save clogging up the list with posts that most
people are not interested with seeing. Moral: plan ahead; if you need a deputy
don't leave it to the last possible moment to look for one.

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325