Re: Instruments Stolen

Apologies Richard for failing to know the composition of your percussion.  I
was only quoting from a local paper who just managed a few lines in a crime
file.  I hope Patrick Moore (astronomer (or is it astrologer ?) xylophonist
and composer won't be upset too !    Just thought I,d warn bands in case
they were offered a bass or two that had fallen off the back of a lorry.
By the way is a percussionist that bloke who follows a band going
"boom,boom, boom" on a big round thing made of wood ?   Or is it a "double
knock".   Sorry, no offence....honest just kidding.  Keep on percussioning.
Regards. David.