Repiano cornet part for Land of the long white cloud

Would it be possible for somebody to provide the Rep. cornet part for
Sparke's Land of the Long White Cloud which was missing from a set we
borrowed? If we can play it, we will buy our own set. We are
still waiting for our first rehearsal of our band which has lost a
lot of players due to silly things like graduation. Let's hope the
Freshers are keen and up for a challenge.

Check out our newly updated website:

http://www.csv.warwick.ac.uk/~suadf

Stuart Jackson

University of Warwick