Re: Baritones!

In message <99Oct5.100002gmt.27778@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Amanda Edson
<AEdson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>After playing baritone for practically 16 years (apart from brief occasions
>on tenor horn and euphonium), I am sick to death of people taking the p***.

It is well known that Euphonium players are prima donnas!! (flame me at
andytrombone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). This is because they play middle D's
flat and top G's very sharp. I know that if I had this affliction I
would want to make members of my section who generally DO play in tune
objects of my neurotic anger ;)

--
Andy Gray