Re: Test Pieces - likes and dislikes

I think we miss a very good piece in the crowd of all the music...
The testpiece from EC '99 : Odyssey (Kevin Norbury) Is a fantastic piece,
both for players and the audience. Its one of the few testpieces I have ever
played, that I didn't dislike from the start.

But the all time favorite piece of this universe, is George Lloyd's
English Heritage.

If anyone out there need a tenorhorn for English Heritage, Im your mann :-))

Other good pieces, I vote for The essens of time, Pagannini, Year of the
D..., ...and one of my favorit B-grade pieces is Malvern Suite...very good
music ...fun to play .....BRAVO !!

Crappieces for me is spectrum, connotations and Harmony music...Im not that
fond of Blitz either...even we have to play it in four weeks.

Gert Bang
Lyngby, Denmark