Re: Baritones!

Mand wrote...
....Could composers/arrangers actually give us 2nd baritone
players a challenge now and again please....

I played baritone for a year and I enjoyed it.  You get some of the really
fruity harmonies and even some tricky bits.  But that's not why I am
writing.

The experience of our band seems to reinforce the truth of Mand's email.
Our 2nd baritone player was our 1st baritone, until she started university a
year ago (she is also very much a champion of the baritone cause!)  However,
to take the pressure off a little while she was studying, and because she
wouldn't be at all the rehearsals, she moved to 2nd, and we got a new 1st
bari player.  Now, she and the 1st bari occasionally swap parts, to keep her
interest level up. (I don't mean randomly half way through, I mean she plays
1st for particular pieces).  It's a bit of a bu**er that they have to do
that, don't you think?

So I'm seconding Mand's request, you lovely lovely composer/arranger types -
if only to stop our Vicky complaining!

Jud