Re: Mouthpieces

I would think you'd better talk to Oldroyd n Hudson on teeside somewhere, I
think they are the UK agent, I will try to get a card from Tim Oldroyd who I
happen to be seeing tonight....

OK well I've seen hime since I started writing this email, they ahve an
email address...

ohbrass@xxxxxxxxxxx is what he thinks it is.... or 01642 474203

I don't really have any good or bad to say about the company incidenatally I
just know of them and what they sell!

Dave