Test pieces - likes and dislikes

Had a swift run through Sword, Jewel and Mirror last night (2nd Section Area
piece).

Nice piece, liked it a lot.  IMHO, significantly more difficult than last
years Symphonic Suite.  I can see some fairly ropey renditions coming up.

We then ran Variations on Laudate Dominum immediately afterwards (Wilkinsons
test piece in November) which seemed significantly easier.

Look forward to comments from other 2nd Sectioners on this one.

Bruce Jones
Pennine Brass (loud and proud)