RE: PRS

Just try approaching PRS to put a sound clip on your web site. We approached
Derek Bourgeois to put an extract from Blitz at the Area onto the Web Site.
Derek was OK with it as was teh publishers, however PRS were looking for 25
per quarter for a 25 second clip.

Not exactly cheap when we were getting nothing out of it, the recording was
not available for commercial sale and so the only person who would benefit
would be the publishers and the composer who were happy for it to go on the
site. A case perhaps of PRS harming the people they are trying to help!

Richard Dyson
Web Master Whitburn Band
e-mail:     webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website:   http://www.whitburnband.freeserve.co.uk