Re: Chicago Brass

Of course, a URL would be helpful....DOH!

    http://www.chicagobrasschoir.com

In a message dated 10/7/99 2:06:51 AM, Lamb95Stew@xxxxxxx writes:

<< I invite everyone to stop by our recently updated website with new info
about
our activities and new CD (due out October 20) featuring trumpeter John
Hagstrom of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra on two solo works, plus 9
movements from Mussorgsky's "Pictures at an Exhibition," and other
selections. A complete listing of fall concerts and other projects are also
shown. Thanks!

Mike Stewart >>