Re: recording of next years area test pieces

In a message dated 07/10/99 08:59:47 GMT Daylight Time, sfh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

>  Does anyone know if there is a recording of next years area test pieces
>  yet?

Yes    Doyan have put out a recording  but I beieve that the whole batch had
a faullt which made the last track skip       I sent my copy back and am
still waiting for the new one to arrive

I must add though that this would not be doyan's fault but a faulty pressing

So look out they should be available soon

John Davis