RAH 16th Oct

Hi

If anyone in the Swindon area needs a lift to the RAH for the finals, we
are
running a coach from Immanual Church (just off Drove Road)and picking up
en-route to Aldbourne. The cost will be max =A310:00 return. We will be
leaving around 8:00 and we leave about soon  after the results. We have n
extra tickets although we have had no trouble, in the past, getting them
when we get there. Please E-mail me privately if you would like to come
along with us.

Paul Uzzell

Aldbourne Band
puzzell@xxxxxxxxx