Missing Conductor's Score

Hi everybody.

I am trying to find a copy of the conductor's score for a brass band
arrangement published in 1979 by Chandos Music Ltd., 41 Charing Cross
Road, London
WC20AR. The piece is David of the White Rock (Traditional Welsh Air
arranged for Brass Band by Gordon Langford). Does anyone on the list
know how to get a copy? We have all the parts; just somehow lost the
most important one! I tried e-mailing a place called "Chandos Music" I
found on the web, but the address doesn't match and they have not
responded to my inquiry.

Thanks!

Donna Lafferty
Solo Trombone