Re: Looking for scores

davebuckley@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Years ago I used to say that I could conduct anything in
 the SA repertoire from a first trom part - why not use the bass bone part?

I once helped out a championship section band in a concert and was asked to
sight conduct a piece from a glock part.   I can assure you that this wasn't
fun at all especially at the end where there was three pauses and only one on
the glock part

And they wondered why i cocked it up    ho hum

john Davis