Re: Dilemma (instruments)

----- Original Message -----
From: Izzy - Subject: Dilemma

> Dear List,

if anyone knows of any old instruments
> that may be 'gathering dust' in bandrooms or peoples attics that we may
> be able to borrow please could you let me know >
> Izzy
We have tried the National Lottery and have been turned down - our
> bid is at the moment being reworked.

It would be interesting to know what has happened to all the second hand
instruments (of which there must be thousands) that have been traded in over
the last few years due to all the lottery grants for new ones

anyone got any ideas?

(ps - perhaps everyone else does know and its just me being a thicky, either
way I'd like to know)

cheers

Mark Tarry
Web Guardian of -