RE: Symphonic Rhapsody for Euphonium

Stef
	I have a soloist copy of SRfE which is the Salvation Army Brass Band
Journal, Festival Series No. 379. I'm not a Salvationist, but as far as I'm
aware the Festival Series is all with Piano. You might like to try S.P.&S
Ltd., London as they are now publishing more of their pieces for general
use.

Regards
Graham Wade

Regards