Re: Pedals

In message <0.372192ee.2535d0da@xxxxxxx> SEMarcus@xxxxxxx writes:
> What other pieces besides Wilby's Revelation actually have WRITTEN (not
> interpolated) notes in the pedal range?

Ilkeston Sonata starts with pedal C's on Bb basses. John Davis's transcription
of the Saint Saens Organ Symphony has a few. For other instruments, Departure
of the Queen Of Sheba has notes in the sub-woofer range for the baritone/
euphonium soloist.

I suspect there are a fair few written, I doubt it's novel or newsworthy...

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325