Re: Dilemma (instruments)

At 17:29 11/10/1999 -0700, Mark Tarry wrote:

>It would be interesting to know what has happened to all the second hand
>instruments (of which there must be thousands) that have been traded in over
>the last few years due to all the lottery grants for new ones
>
>anyone got any ideas?

Hi mark

I can only tell you for our band...but I'm assuming other lottery grant
receivers would have the same conditions.

We had to submit as part of our application for a new set of instruments
what was happening to the current ones....I didn't see the application
forms but i'm sure that it wouldn't have gone through if we hadn't of
donated our old instruments to a local youth band, which we did.

Also we had to change our constitution to add that if the band broke up we
would have to donate the lottery instruments to another charitable
organisation (I guess another existing or startup band..a youth
band...school etc).

Regards
--
Mike Smith   ICQ# 21002761