RE: baritone, euphonium and tenor horn pictures ( please)

Stephen,

	I would go to http://www.boosey.com/ as Boosy & Hawkes have pictures of all
their instruments on their site, HOWEVER I am NOT saying that you would have
permission to re-use them elsewhere (just covering myself there). You would
need to double check with them.

Also have a look at Dave Werden's site http://www.dwerden.com for a couple
of baritone & Euph photos. Again I would suggest asking for permission
before downloading & re-using them.

Cheers
Steven

Steven Booth