Pontins

Hi All,

It seems that 23 bands have been accepted for the top section at Pontins.

Unfortunately, we have need of at least 4 chalets and they all have been
allocated.

If your band is going to withdraw, would you please email me privately, so
that we can transfer the chalets into our name - you may avoid a
cancellation fee!

Regards,

Brian Easterbrook
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx