BooBoo's Baritones!

> Well Well - the monkey's come down from his tree again. Welcome back !

Thanks BooBoo.

> Nice
> to see you're still having a go at anyone who isn't a bass trombone player.

Errr.........where d'ya get that notion from? I only aim at barophonists!

> Well as it happens 6 of my works have just been selected to be included in
> the set works lists for one of the Universities. So maybe they do have some
> merit after all eh ?

I'm sure anyone who graduates from the Mickey Mouse University will be proud of
the fact that they achieved their Mickey Mouse Certificate by playing Mickey
Mouse music on their Mickey Mouse baritone!!!

> Enjoy the sheep in Oz !

Would love to - but they're all playing baritones in New Zealand!

> Speak to you again soon no doubt.

My name's not 'No doubt!'

Monks