baritone solos/duets

Hi All!

Seeing the messages about the Euph duets reminded me about something,,,

I am looking for a slow melody that it specifically written for Baritone.
That is the main thing but I want any Baritone solo really!

One solo that I have played with a band  is "Carrickfergus" which I would
recommend, it is different  ( first 4 bars are baritone solo ( no band), and
very thinly scored at the beginning.. I love it!

Well any ( useful)  suggestions would be most welcome.

Many thanks

Natalie

http://tinpan.fortunecity.com/aphex/570/index.html
Duran Duran, Brass Bands and Cats!