Concert Announcement - Sydney

Hi all,

If anyone is interested St Marys Brass will recording a Live In Concert CD on Saturday the 6th of November.

We are currently putting together what I think will be a very  exciting program that will be enjoyed by all who attend.

Although I can not recall the exact program here are some of the items you can expect to hear on the evening.

The Marriage of Figaro
Festmusic
Share My Yoke (Cornet Solo)
The Mexican Hat Dance (Euphonium Solo)
Bolivar (Trombone Solo)
Entry of the Gods into Valhella
The Sorcerers Apprentice
Czardas
Keleidescope
Finale - Mendelssohn Violin Concerto (Horn Solo)
Riverdance
Danny Boy

Can't remember any more at the moment sorry. I also apologise for any spelling errors.

Joan Sutherland Centre
597 High St Penrith
Saturday 6th of November - 7:30pm.
Box Office - (02) 4721-8832

Tickets $15 each. ($10 Concession)
(Reserved seating available at the Joan Sutherland Centre box office or tickets available at the door).

Hope to see some of you Aussies there.
Steve