Coloured Shirts at a contest!

Colin Randle wrote:

>The most comfortable band looked
>to be First City Brass who played in colourful open-necked shirts, and
>why not.

The band I play with did that once at the Scottish regionals a few years ago
(I wasn't playing, but watched) and I understand they received either a
letter or some sort of communication from SABBA to the effect that they
didn't do it again. I personally think that it would be good to see bands
moving away from the stuffy uniforms a bit more, especially when it is so
expensive for those jackets - we can't afford to replace some missing ones
and ours are all ill-fitting!

So in my opinion, well done First City Brass, hope to see more bands doing
similar things in the future!

  Kirsty McCafferty
  flugel.kjmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/8361/