Re: BooBoo's Baritones!

Monkey replied to my comment as follows-

>Peter Estall wrote:
>
>> BooBoo said to Monkey
>> Monkey replied
>> >Would love to - but they're all playing baritones in New Zealand!
>>
>> But does Monkey realise that exporting the baritonistic sheep back to
Aussie
>> raises the IQ of both countries!!!!!
>
>Hang on - there are baritones involved here - there is no IQ to start
with!!!!

>:-)
>
>Monkey

Rather than risk incurring the wrath of Baritone exponents worldwide by
continuing this line I will leap to a sitting position on the nearest fence.
However I do Know of a certain Baritonist who reversed his Larda over his
baritone. We do not know if it was a last ditch attempt to improve the
overall tone of the instrument or whether it was to cure a very sad case of
rampant vibrato. Interestingly he must have been pretty happy with this
technique for modifying brass instruments as he also applied it to his
mute!!!!
Does anyone know of any other incidents that they could relate of similar
brutality.
Regards to all
Peter Estall
BBb Tuba Concept Brass