RE: Next year's test pieces

Dear David,
Yes - Doyen do it! I have a copy. "Regionals 2000". Its very useful. Has all sections, so you can see what to expect as you rise through the ranks.
Regards,
Stephen Hall
Bandmaster - City of Cambridge Brass Band

In reply-to brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Wed Oct 20 07:27:48 1999
>Does anybody know if the recordings of next year's test pieces are
>available yet? I heard a rumour (possibly on this list???) that
>production had been delayed.
>
>I'm looking forward to trying out Narnia Suite - looks like a
>cracking piece - can't wait to hear it!!
>Dave

>David Roberts
>Musical Director, Pangbourne and District Silver Band
>http://maxpages.com/droberts/Pangbourne_and_District_Silver
>"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder"
>

>--

Global WebMail -
  Delivered by the best value ISP on the planet