Black Dyke in Canada

I have heard that when Black Dyke is in Toronto in February that the ticket
prices will be about $50 Canadian. And that will be to hear them in a school
auditorium, not a comfortable concert hall with the proper acoustics.

That high price will certainly impact on the audience. The highest prices
for a brass band around here are Hannaford's tickets at $25 (and that is
with James Watson, Matt Baker, and Bob Childs as guests in a nice theatre).
Intrada Brass only charged $15.00 for their concert with Phil Smith in  the
Canadian Broadcasting Corporations top recording theatre.

I think I will order two of their CD's (for the same price or less as one
ticket) and listen to them in the comfort of my own home on a good sound
system.

Craig Lewis