Re: Music for the Common Man (errors in parts)

I can't believe there are as many errors as 'Salute to
Youth'. That was ridiculous. Although that was just a
reprint of the original parts (not done on a
computer), surely when you're guaranteed to sell
around 20 copies of a piece it's worth re-jigging it
to make it right?

====