Re: Coloured shirts and uniforms at contests

Hi Dave

Firstly I don't see how anyone's opinion can be wrong - it may not agree
with yours but it cannot be wrong.

The reason that we don't have jackets firstly is that we don't want them.
Secondly, lack of funds. When we do
get some money they will not be the first thing that we buy. Percussion gear
will be.

We have organised the shirts, which have our logo embroidered on the
pockets, so that no two people have the same colour next to each other. They
are comfortable to play in and all of the other comments which we have had
are
positive. They fit, they are clean, there are no fat white shirted bellies
hanging out of a bum freezer, no different bow ties, off white shirts,
jackets
with pints of beer, pies and gravy down them and they did not come out of
the ark.

Jeremy