Re: Coloured shirts and uniforms at contests

I do agree that bands should play in a uniform, but Dave, what if the band's
uniform was multi-coloured shirts (tasteful of course) all from the same
material/pattern, and the trousers are tailored trousers. This is still a
uniform even though a little away from the mainstream.

Our band can't afford to have 2 sets of coats for stage performances so the No 2
band plays in plain lemon coloured shirts. When you look at the photos and
videos of us on stage we look very "plain jane" but our music is what will liven
up any sponsor (if we were that lucky) not our uniform. IMHO

Mick Wheeler
BBb Tuba
Cairns Brass No 2