Coloured Shirts

I've had many a disagreement over whether the band should or shouldn't be
wearing their jackets, especially on hot days etc.  IMHO, as long as the
shirts are the same colour and style and the ties (if worn) are all the
same, that constitutes a uniform.

If there is a choice between being comfortable or being uncomfortable when
playing, guess which one I'll take every time.

Roy
Dandenong Band

Roy Taylor		     rtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Quest Software	      www.quest.com
261 High St Ashburton   ph   (03)  9811-5336
VIC 3147 Australia	 fax  (03)  9811-5366