RE: Views on Nationals please

I wasn't at the Nationals, but support YBS as in my opinion they produce the
sound a brass band should produce.
I blame your cornet teacher for not inculcating that sound into your head
when you were a teenager, but then you are a soprano player!
Rita James has a lot to answer for!
The good news is she's retiring in eight weeks and six days! She is looking
forward to it, and sends her regards.
David James