Re: Black Dyke in Canada

  I agree with Mr. Lewis about the price of Tickets to hear Black Dyke
when they are here in Canada. I was looking forward to getting a chance to
hear them live but as a student I cannot afford 50 dollars(25Pounds)plus
travelling expenses to hear them. If that is the ticket price then it is a
real shame.

Craig Robertson
Repiano Cornet
Intrada Brass