Re: Black Dyke in Canada

Is this rumour or fact?
Let's have some response from someone who is organising this programme or from
somebody with Black Dyke. I had heard they were coming and I know some fellows
were talking of going east from here (Vancouver BC.) to hear them.
A $50.00 ticket on top of the air fare, hotels, CD's etc. could set one back a
few bucks.

Can we have the facts please, someone?

Larry White